After learning about the Texas Revolution and the Battle of the Alamo, you will complete the quiz at the bottom of the page before you start your project showing what you have learned about the Texas revolution. You can do one of the following.
- Create a timeline showing all of the important events in the Texas Revolution (can be on paper, google drawing, or another form that you approve with your teacher)
- Create a map that lists each of the battles of the Texas Revolution and some important facts about each battle (Can be on paper, Google Drawing, Google MyMap or another form that is approved by your teacher)
- Create a movie that tells about the Texas Revolution and the most important aspects (people, battles, places) of the Revolution (Tell your teacher how you will record and show your movie before starting)
- Create a model of one of the battles. Be able to give some facts about what happened at the battle and why it was important to the Revolution
- Imagine that you lived during the time of the Texas Revolution. Write a story or create a movie showing how your life would be different after the Texas Revolution.
Battle of the Alamo